Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why

Stardate 63757.8

20:48 - I would never fully admit that this idea came from one of the TV shows that I watch, but it got the ball rolling about this idea (by the way, I started watching How I Met Your Mother third season). It took me a couple of days to figure out this Focus Fox Log's purpose, if blogs have purpose beyond self-centeredness. Its purpose is to help me rediscover what makes me happy in life. So that is how it is going to be: everyday I am going to regain what I have lost in the past eight months.


Stardate 63800.5

11:17 - After reflecting more so on the purpose of the Focus Fox Log and watching Zombieland, I have decided that rules are necessary in order to make sure that this little blog survives! So here are the rules:
  1. Shenanigans based.
  2. Write in the FFL! a minimum of two times per week.
  3. No idol posting. Each post must have a purpose.
  4. No one gets to influence FFL! but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment