Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Start of Something New


Stardate 63751.5
14:27 - This is the first post of the new Focus Fox Log: the blog! It will not be epic, but I feel like it needs to be explained why I went to use I blog.
 
Who are we kidding? Focus Fox Log is a blog. I know I made claims that it was not, but it is. I I mean, I talk about things that I do and how I feel. How much more like I blog can you get? I wanted to get off of facebook. I am limiting my facebook stuff from now on. So, you will see less of 'me' on facebook and more of my shenanigans here. I felt like I needed to make a move because Focus Fox Log is a bit bigger than just a note on facebook. It needs its own venue to be highlighted in all of its goofy glory. Now I can post pictures and include Pi-rate cam in this spot. Which I like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment