Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tasty Fried

Stolen from Food Truck Fiesta

Stardate 65938.4

Stolen from Food Truck Fiesta
18:45 - I take fried chicken seriously. If you ate as much of it as I do, you would have some serious opinions on the subject as well. So when I find out that a food truck is going to be selling fried chicken, I have to investigate. The name of the fried chicken truck is Tasty Fried. The name says it all, but this truck does not have an ordinary past. It comes from a long line of tasty food trucks. Originally, there was Tasty Kabobs, which specializes in halal kabobs. Once Tasty Kabobs expanded to 5 trucks, they moved onto different types of food.


I went to go check out Tasty Fried, and I was famished. Focus Foxies, when I am famished, I tend to over order. In fact, I ordered three pieces of chicken with a side of fries and a biscuit. I do not regret that decision because the food tasted amazing, but you will need to talk to me later in life when I have type II diabetes. Each piece of chicken had a flaky and crispy outside and juicy inside. Life lesson for today, Focus Foxy, that is what you want out of fried chicken. It doesn’t matter what type. You need crunchy outside, juicy inside. I will say that the biscuit could use some major work. The chicken made up for though.

Last but certainly not least, look at the America themed packaging. How could the fried chicken taste awful wrapped in red, white and blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment