Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wanted: One Electric Kettle

Stardate 64184.1
08:45 - Focus Foxies, I have discovered a grave lost amongst the Bush School community. As I woke up early today and trotted to the Bush School to achieve something meaningful before class today, I found that the one object that would enable me to do so had vanished. What I am talking about is the 'electric kettle'.  I am avid drinker of tea, and I need that kettle. How am I to read about the array of issues of poverty, hunger, crime, and unresolved social issues left over from colonial times facing the developing world if I do not have my hand packed in Sri Lanka, organic, English Breakfast tea inside of me? Well, I haven't a clue either. I searched all of the cabinets and drawers and the refrigerator to find my beloved, but the search proved to be in vain. Forced to take matter in my own hands. I jimmy-rigged the broken coffee maker into giving me fresh hot water, not old coffee tasting water that would ruin my tea. I understand that you have many issues facing you today. However, I have tagged enough people on facebook to this post to build a team of people to find it. Anyways, expect me to make a big deal about it in the Bush School SGA meeting today.  Perhaps, a task force would be appropriate, but I am just spit-balling here.  I hope y'all help me find the kettle, and then, we can all return to normal. Thanks and Gig'em!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it migrated back to China where it was (probably) born..

    ReplyDelete