Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hungover Michele

Stardate 64134
12:22 - I have told many people that drunk Michele is the best version of myself because I am just more fun and will get into more trouble. But today, I found out that hungover Michele is a pretty cool cat.  Many people just chill and moan when they have a hangover, but not many. Usually, I can get around extremely early and start being productive. For example, I put together my blue lamp today and commenced playing with it. I mean it looks like a staff and as you can see, I clearly began acting out lines from my favorite wizard. Sorry, Focus Foxies more obsessed with Potter than LOTR, Gandalf wins. Please note that I even put on a grey robe for the occasion as was appropriate due to Gandalf being Gandalf the Grey when such lines were uttered. I also hung up pictures, painted trim around the walls and vacuumed. This all occurring before my friend picked me up to find my forgotten car.

1 comment: