Sunday, August 15, 2010

Making Cookies and Earrings

Stardate 64124
21:22 - My adventures in cooking are entertaining and often not as tasty as one could hope. My Dad tasked me to make cookies for some charity thing. How hard could cookies be to make? Answer: hard. My flat too chocolaty experiments tasted alright but looked like a struggle. One day I will be able to cook something. But today was not that day.




So, I do not think that I told you, Focus Foxies, that I had my ears pierced several times while in Costa Rica. I got the cartilage piercing first, then the rook, and the industrial last. I know people who are getting their master's degrees are supposed to be professional, but screw it. I love them. Besides, I want to work in the field, not in an office.  Therefore, I will not continue to display the same sort of stuffiness found all around the Bush School. Lo siento, Bush School Focus Foxies, but it is kinda true. For the record, the did not hurt at all. Although the rook piercing did bleed a ton. So far they are not infected, and I did loose my cartilage earring, but replaced with a light blue earring. I am glad I got them and stopped worrying what people might think in the future. My Mom did no see the piercing, even though I had my hair up. She saw them in church. She told me to pray because even, God might not be able to save me. She wasn't too pleased to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment