Monday, February 13, 2012

Laser Tag and Dogfish Head Ale

Crazy outside snow! The most snow I saw in my life.
Stardate 65580.2

21:02 - Few things can be better than laser tag. True story! We road to the out skirts of the DC metro area to rent out a laser tag place in Maryland. We did not go to make kids cry but grown men and women from the internet. With my two top ten finishes, I would say: Mission Accomplished. With this much awesome about, we tried to top it, and we did.

Menu of beer. A whole menu of dedicated to beer.
A kingly beer
We went for a night cap/victory drink at Dogfish Head Ale House in Gaithersberg. This magical place houses the wonderful ales, lagers, and stouts of Dogfish Head Brewery. It is hard to find these brews on tap or in the store. They simply are on the endangered species list for D.C. Of the rarest of breeds is the Midas Touch beer. A part of the Ancient Ales line, the Midas Touch began 2,700 years ago. Collecting a vessel from the tomb of King Midas, the brew masters reverse engineered the recipe and now bring it to us humble beings. This crisp and flavorful beer danced on my tongue. The most prominent taste is the honey flavors. What can I say about this beer is that the Midas Touch Ale is the golden touch to the ending of a victorious evening. I would have accepted a gold medal, but I got better.


No comments:

Post a Comment