Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 1 in Costa Rica

Stardate 63874
09:05 - Today marks my first day in Costa Rica. When my plane touched down, I glanced out side my window to see goats. Goats! Right next to the airport, there were goats. I kind of want to try goat while I am here. I met my homestay familia, and they have welcomed me with open arms. The only issue is that I cannot speak Spanish to save my life and they are not allowed to speak English to me. Although, Alejandro breaks down and spells it out for me in English sometimes.

09:07 - Besides going to the most amazing place on earth, other news happened today: Saprissa won something. This team is apparently the home team for San Jose and near to the hearts of my homestay familia. So kudos!

09:09 - Other exciting news: I am talking to one of my friends in Mexico City, and I am in Costa Rica! Which brings me to my next point: I need to add another rule to the blog
  • 7. Do not mention anyone by name in the FFL! unless I have permission
fair enough, right?

09:12 - Tomorrow, I will be at the Paos Volcan, so I will update tomorrow night about my adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Breaux.
    There was no dinner/ no email/ no message.
    I am sad.
    Happy you are enjoying.

    ReplyDelete