Saturday, March 9, 2013

Private Breaux Vineyard Tour



Stardate 66653.1

18:11 - Not too long ago, we discovered a little vineyard by the name of Breaux Vineyards. An excellent name for an establishment, if I do say so myself. We decided to investigate it for my birthday. I am not saying that we got special treatment, but Rob called the vineyard up and started dropping some names. So we got a private tour of Breaux Vineyards.

Our tour started off with a wine tasting. You know, like private tours of vineyards do. We had nine wines to taste. I am not much for nonsweet wines, but that is what Breaux Vineyards specialized in. After the wine tasting, a guy named Sam with an amazing mustache with a twirl at the end took us around to show us the barrels in which the wines aged and the bottling station.


After lunch we went to Summit Racing to go-cart. We got some kick ass outfits including some helmets. However, I did not need it. I basically Sunday drove around the course. I had no idea if those crazy little cars could flip over. Every time we went around a corner, I felt myself almost lifting off. Everyone else kept lapping me over and over again. I didn't mind. I was having fun and not ending up in the emergency room.

As far as second celebrations for my 25th birthday go, this is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment