Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stage Presence

Stardate 66174.8

02:45 - We planned to make the last day on the ship Legen.. wait for it, and I hope you are not lactose intolerant….

We started out with brunch. Because alcohol costs money on board, we used our winnings to make mimosas. We had our mimosas, piles of food, and trivia. Always with the trivia. Rob’s team ended up winning Pictionary, but this day was all about winning. Rob and I had a bunch of time on stage and in the spotlight.
 
I made it to the spotlight by way of towel animals. Carnival had a class on how to make towel animals. I had been dying to know how to make them. During the class, I got up on stage and made a dog, an elephant and a couple of seals. Also notice the Aggie pride. That is the day we mopped the floor with SMU.













Rob’s time came when he got to show off his karaoke skills. He won a competition to be Elton John on the Carnival Legends show. They dressed him up, and he performed Crocodile Rock. He has come a long way from the third place win when we met.

Winning!
Our last act of the day was to gamble. Both of us do not really gamble. In fact, Focus Foxies, I had never gambled. We had two coupons for a $5 match, so we took a chance. It was the last day on the ship. We took $20 and gambled away on Black Jack. Let me tell you, we were so successful. We took $20 and made it into $70. This holds the second spot for best $20 spent on the cruise!

Dairy. It was legendary. The whole cruise was awesome. True Story. If I had to pick my favorite part it would be Grand Turk. My least favorite part was final debarkation. Rob and I made good travel buddies. I can’t wait for our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment